We recognise the importance of receiving timely and accurate information and how this service is key to helping our clients make the right decision. We believe in offering a service beyond producing accurate, prompt accounts and tax advice.
Modern day businesses face an ever increasing administrative burden. We provide a range of compliance services to support all aspects of business administration to ensure you remain fully compliant, allowing you to concentrate on growing your business:
- Accounts preparation
- Tax returns
- Company secretarial services
- Payroll services
- VAT returns
- Grant claims / applications
Start up businesses
Starting a business, particularly in today’s economic climate, requires a lot of hard work and commitment. Whilst many people starting out in business have the ambition and dedication to see it through they don’t always have the financial expertise required to meet all the challenges ahead.
Every business is different, which is why we offer a tailored service to those starting out in business. By taking care of your financial and administrative obligations, we help to turn your business proposal into a reality and allow our start-up clients to focus on growing their business. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Deciding on a suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- Preparation of cashflow projections, break-even analysis
- Assessment of your funding requirements
- Establishing and maintaining a good relationship with your bank
- Registration of your business with HM Revenue & Customs, Companies House
- Company secretarial compliance
- Providing book-keeping, VAT return and Payroll services
- Liasing with government grant bodies on your behalf
- R&D Claims
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration
Tax mitigation, particularly in today’s economic climate, remains a key consideration for most businesses, and this is an area where our practice excels. We have the technical knowledge and experience that is vital in delivering specific solutions to ensure you pay the minimum tax required by law. We will help you to understand the tax implications of your actions, in order that you can plan ahead and conduct your affairs in a tax efficient way
Enquiries / Investigations
The systems of taxation are becoming ever more complex and as a result penalties for non-compliance can arise very easily. Revenue enquiries are becoming a common feature for businesses and being subject to such an enquiry can be a stressful and worrying experience for the taxpayer. We can provide you with a comprehensive service to ensure your liabilities are minimised.
Under Corporation Tax Self Assessment (CTSA), the legal responsibility for correctly calculating the corporation tax liability falls on business owners. Our services to help alleviate this burden include:
- Preparation & Submission of Corporation Tax Returns
- iXBRL tagging of financial statements for online tax return submission
- Tax planning
- Profit extraction strategies
- Corporate restructuring
Our taxation services encompass a wide spectrum of personal taxation including:
- Preparation & Submission of Self Assessment Tax Returns, advising on tax liabilities and timing of payment to Revenue
- Tax planning
- Advising on incorporation to a limited company
- Stamp Duty
Ever changing regulations and the growing demands of H M Revenue & Customs mean VAT compliance can be a difficult administrative process. To help you manage this complex area, we provide an efficient, cost-effective VAT service, which includes
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme;
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
Strategic planning and consultancy
Management accounts & Consultancy
Accurate and timely information is key to making the right decisions for your business. We can provide quarterly or management accounts to help you make the right decisions, at the right time.
Our management consultancy service can review your credit control, stock control, budgeting and financial reporting systems and allow you to take full control of these key areas of your business. We can also help you address specific problem areas in your business such as gross profit , cost control and stock valuation.
Effective management information will allow you to seize opportunities when they arise or identify problems quickly so you can take effective corrective action.
Business forecasting and planning
Planning for the future is key to ensuring the long term success of any business. We can provide detailed financial planning and forecasting to help you effectively plan for the future.
A good relationship with your bank is important to every business. We can assist you in applying for overdraft facilities & funding. If required we can prepare a business plan with financial projections to present to bankers in order to protect overdraft facility and term loans.
Project Appraisal & Financing
We can assist with cash flow projections and appraisals on proposed business ventures or restructuring which you may be planning. We can review your business from top-to-bottom with the aim to reduce costs and identify an optimum business strategy.